Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blogged Through Books - God's Glory in Salvation through Judgment

Blogged Through Books is a series that I hope to continue regularly. I will use posts from this blog that have already been produced for a particular book and will compile them all in one post. This will give the reader access to all of the content concerning particular books, as it appears on this blog, in one convenient location. In the near future I hope to write a post about the benefits of blogging through a book. The first post in the series has Jim Hamilton's excellent biblical theology, God's Glory In Salvation Through Judgment, as its focus.

Here is a list of posts on God's Glory In Salvation Through Judgment:


I'd like to thank Dr. Hamilton for all of his tweets and retweets on Twitter, and the ensuing traffic that visited this blog as a result. This is a wonderful book that I'm sure will continue to bless many Christians should Jesus tarry.





No comments:

Post a Comment