Currently, I am reading Moby Dick, the classic whaling tale by Herman Melville. I am thoroughly enjoying this novel and recommend it despite the fact I am only about a third of the way through it. Following this, my fictional reading will likely be a re-read of The Road by Cormac McCarthy as well as a first time read of Fifth Business by Robertson Davies.
In the non-fiction genre, on cue this summer are the following:
- The Doctrine of the Word of God by John Frame (almost finished)
- Literature: A Student's Guide by Louis Markos
- Holiness by J. C. Ryle
- Reformed Dogmatics by Herman Bavinck
- Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin (working through this slowly for a year now)
- Charity and Its Fruits by Jonathan Edwards
I hope you have a great summer of reading!